AGM 2023 in a nutshell.
1. Congratulations to Navelgas, Spain who will be host for the World Goldpanning Championships in August 2025 .
2. WGA has ratified the Czech Republic as the hosts of the WGC 24’- from 19 to 24 August 2024
4. We will have an U12 World Champion for the First time at the WGC 23 in SA.
5. The official virtual “On paper” address of the WGA shall be Zlotoryja, Poland .
6. Ms. Tuija Tunturi has been re-elected as secretary of the WGA for a second term. Congratulations
7. Member countries of Europe are encouraged to put in a bid to host the European Goldpanning Championships in 2026.
8. All hosts countries are encouraged to continue with children, youth and family programmes at their events .
9. The registration of WGA as an Non Profit Organisation is still work in progress! Members with expertise in this regard are encouraged to assist the WGA .
10. The President’s Report, the financial report and budgets, the communications report and the competition committee report were accepted unanimously.
11. Appreciation was expressed to Poland and Italy for the Sponsorship of gold pans to Ukraine.