With great regret, after having waited until the last moment and looking for a solution that would allow to maintain the programs, the Board of Directors of the Biellese Association has decided to postpone the events scheduled Spring and Summer.
In particular: the exit on the stream scheduled for May 24th is postponed to a date to be decided.
The Italian Cup races scheduled for the weekend 26/28 June are postponed to October in conjunction with the Diego Rossetti Trophy. Further communications about the change of this program will be disclosed later, in accordance with ministerial directives on the activities that concern us.
We hope to welcome you soon in Victimula, at our Arena gare and to spend a weekend together with our gold digging friends. Stay in touch for all updates. In the meantime we continue to respect the rules, stay at a distance, wash our hands, waiting to reconnect and embrace friends and wash the auriferous sands, following the competition rules!