Here you can find the link of the results of the winners of all times in our World Goldpanning Champonships, by categories:
As you all could read in the previous post, we have a new version of our Competition Rules which were approved in the last WGA.
Please, all goldpanners , take a look at them!
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 of the World Goldpanning Association ( WGA) are already available on the web.
Great Thanks to all of the attendees at the meeting. Hopefully the meeting was pleasant and answered your expectations.
If you have anything to point out of the meeting or the activities of the WGA , please, do not hesitate to contact the President of the WGA or other Members of the Board.
Arturo Ramella Raimo Repola
President of the WGA Secretary of the WGA
The AGM 2017 took place at on 10th of August 2017 In Moffat, Scotland, Great Britain.
Dear Goldpanners, here are some news we wanted to share after Scotland 2017.
- Results from 2017 WGC are available on our Honor List.
- Here are the Results from WGC 2017 >>>Official Website
- Many pictures on Facebook, public for all.
Beautiful pictures from Jesus Menendez Fernandez
>>>World Goldpanning Championships on Facebook
WORLD CHAMPIONS 2017
1. Ragnar Pau GER
2. Hans Stützinger GER
3. Surprise Mdluli RSA
1. Cecile Thibaude FRA
2. Anette Rosan SWE
3. Thembi Anderson RSA
1. Veikko Keränen FIN
2. Antti Seppala FIN
3. Werner Matti SUI
1. Jouko Korhonnen FIN
2. David Millar CAN
3. Lea Seppala FIN
1. Robin Hartmann GER
2. Zuzanna Michalska POL
3. Zofi Hralova CZE
5 Member Team
3. Austria 5
3 Member Team:
1. Kiwi Team
3. Robin, Uwe und Pit
2 Member Team:
1. Golden & Adventure
- After the AGM, we can announce that Canada will host the World Goldpanning Championship on 2021, congratulations!
Final day here at and these three met on the field! Almost 35 years’ history in one pic, from right to left former Presidents Kauko Launonen and Vincent Thurkettle together with Arturo Ramella. (Source Facebook WGA)
- Our Secretary – Raimo Repola, was elected for a second mandate.
- Our President – Arturo Ramella, Vice President – Jiri Dunovski, and Treasurer – Eija Orava, are at the beginning of last year of their mandate: Thank you for your hard work in these last 9 years.
- Communication Committee will count with two new members who will help to carry all communication works out: Geraldine McCrossan and Christian Wolf. Welcome!
That’s all for the moment!