WGA Board is inviting all Nations’ Delegates to attend the Annual General Meeting at Mining Museum in Příbram, Czech Republic on Wednesday the 19th of August 2020
Due to the particular situation and according to general procedures connected at Covid-19 and to avoid the risk to spread the Coronavirus, Delegates can join the meeting also by proxy and video.
- Opening of the Meeting
- President’s report
- Financial report 1.7.2019- 30.6.2020 and the Budget of the WGA for the next fiscal year (1.7.2020– 30.6.2021).
- Communication Committee report
- Competition Committee Report
- Bids for European Championships 2021
Czech association is proposing Zlate Hory as the host of 2021 European Championships.
- Bids for World / European Championships 2023
South African Association SAGPA is bidding to host World Gold Panning Championships 2023 in Pilgrims Rest, Mpumalanga.
- Election of the Board Member
Election of WGA Secretary
- Youth /Children / family programmes
- Other current issues
- Closure of the Meeting
See attachments for details. If you are a Delegate, you can ask the whole set of files by mailing our firstname.lastname@example.org
by WGA Communication Team